Tuesday, February 1, 2011

7/195

It's official: I'm in spot 7 out of 195 on the Pol register! That ain't too bad :)

Did take a call and a couple e-mails to get the sorted out. When I spoke with Pat at State yesterday morning she still had me at 80/195 without language points. Glad that was sorted out. Getting that hard data though really made me realize how horrible this whole process can be. I passed the OA with a 5.5, safely above the 5.25 needed to pass. There must be loads of people at 5.3, 5.4 (and indeed, there are, as the yahoo group has shown), that are way below 80 on the list. Looks like I definitely picked the right language to study in college. Allhamdullilah.

3 comments:

  1. Before my language test, I was something like 177/200 (can't remember the exact number) with a 5.3. After I passed the language test, I jumped up into the 30s, it was incredible! Congrats in advance for getting "the call," as you'll surely be one of the first for the next class!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!.. My package is at review now hope to have some good news myself soon.

    ReplyDelete