Saturday, January 29, 2011

OMreGister

I am shocked, stunned, flabbergasted, surprised, but mostly thrilled to report that I am officially on the register!

Yes, I am still in disbelief that it could have happened so fast, but according to a letter I received today, I was added on to the political register on January 26th. And this whole week I was losing it as I made myself be patient and not call to check up on my security clearance. But apparently I am cleared, suitable, and an official candidate for a Foreign Service Officer position.

It's the weekend so I won't be able to get in touch with the office at State until Monday to find out my rank, so stay tuned.

A May class invite maybe? OMG.


2 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!!!! YAY!!! How exciting. So happy for you....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! (Crossing my fingers for a May invite also...)

    ReplyDelete